Run your own X
in a few clicks.
Apps for tinkerers, made simple.
Browse 289 apps
Self-hosting can be complex. These platforms make it simple to install, configure, and run apps via a control panel.
More self-hosting projects
- Offline-first privacy-centric open-source data-center.
- Ethical self-hosting.
- Homeserver management made easy.
- Co-op Cloud
- Public interest infrastructure.
- Fully managed DevOps platform.
- Open-source platform for self-hosting web apps.
- Self-hosting accessible to everyone, including people with less to none technical knowledge.
- Cosmos Cloud
- Self-hosting with automated maintenance and security.
- Simple, easy-to-use, elegant open-source personal cloud system.
- Instant open-source managed app hosting.
- Powerful, easy-to-use operating system for self-hosted servers and network-attached storage.
- Open source terminal-based PAAS alternative to Heroku.
- Private server for non-experts.
- Modern server control panel with intuitive interface.
- Open-source & self-hostable Heroku / Netlify / Vercel alternative.
- Self-hosting admin with web GUI to access services and manage domain names.
- Setup and manage self-hosted services.
- Your own personal server.
- Full-stack hosting platform with self-healing technology.
- Run your favorite applications and frameworks without any additional configuration.
- Host your own apps, find open-source tools, share how-to guides.
- Container management UI with a focus on templates and 1-click deployments.
- Run your apps at your premises.
Follow my journey
Find me on or Mastodon.
Part of the Doorless App Ring